The world of Corporate treasury is growing in terms of importance for the company to meet is objective as at the same time it becomes increasingly more complex. Never has it been more important for companies to control cash, increase liquidity efficiency and working capital while reducing financial risk and increased re-financing risk in an environment which increased volatilities and uncertainties.
Over and above the mandate to excel in these traditional roles, Treasury is called upon to be more strategic in its’ activities and to develop a solid business partner relationship across the organization.
This 3-day interactive Masterclass is designed for two audiences with congruent learning objectives:
- The workshop is designed to provide Corporate Treasurers & cash managers, financial managers/ CFO’s and other finance practitioners, practical knowledge of the essential elements of Treasury management in a best practices environment. They will learn practical ideas on how to implement or transform their Treasury into a world class operation that fit their organizational needs and operates with better control, improved operational and capital efficiency.
- It will also provide Commercial & Transaction Bankers in Treasury sales, product development, internal operations and marketing with an in-depth understanding of the Treasury customer’s world, Best Practice tools and techniques. They will learn how to walk the Treasury solution talk – a day in the life of a treasurer – in order to better support client needs and requirements.
New Hot Topics
- Managing Treasury and its operations in a volatile Environment
- Increased Liquidity visibility and efficiency in relation to funding in a volatility environment
- Development in payment infrastructure among real time Payments and impact on treasury operations
- Digitalization & innovation in Treasury Operations and the impact of Cyber Risk
- ESG discloser and what it means for treasurers