Why attend this Masterclass?
World-Class Asset Management is a training on maintenance and asset management, tailored for the heavy industry. Based on hands-on experience across different heavy industries with fixed & mobile assets, this 3-day training provides the participants with the roadmap from the bases of work management processes to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
Combined with the Lean management principals, this course focuses on three fundamentals of high-performing organizations: systems, processes and technology. In this training, the participants will explore different tactics, tools and skillset to achieve a comprehensive maintenance and asset management program.
World-Class Asset Management program will expose participants to best-practices in maintenance and to real-case studies from a variety of industries such as pulp and paper, mining and metals, and manufacturing.
Participants will acquire the knowledge to implement the right KPIs to monitor the health of their maintenance program and to drive improvements in defect elimination and equipment reliability– all to optimize an organization’s return on investment.
Executive staff, senior managers and executives, superintendents and sector leaders, engineers and chief engineers, maintenance and reliability supervisors, contractors and manufacturers in the following sectors:
Also, organizations looking to define the appropriate maintenance dashboard and track the right maintenance measures, reporting maintenance performance system and prioritizing the equipment that require more attention from cost base.
Key Recent Accomplishments:
- The restructuring of a mining company’s organizational chart across both its mining and processing operations, informed by a Zero-Based-Budget (ZBB)
- The delivery of Building Full Potential (BFP) workshops which yielded solutions to increase a major mining company’s production throughput by 25%
- The deployment of maintenance and reliability best-practices, resulting in a 20% improvement in equipment availability
- The optimization and re-organization of a production line resulting in $600K in annual recurring savings
- A 25% reduction in maintenance backlog through prioritization and personnel training/coaching
- The deployment of operational readiness activities for an iron ore concentrator from commissioning to production