Maintenance’s key objective is to increase uptime without over-doing maintenance and the challenge lies in how to determine the right mix of Preventive Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance. Many organizations also ﬁnd themselves struggling to put in place an effective Maintenance regime to improve equipment integrity. The concept of Preventive and Predictive maintenance is extensively known and the potential benefits are widely accepted, but still, many maintenance practitioners have failed to successfully take advantage of the techniques and technology. By mastering techniques like the PF-Curve and Statistical Analysis and the latest condition monitoring techniques, participants will be able to prevent avoidable equipment failures and associated production losses and finally break the reactive maintenance cycle.
Salvo Global’s intensive Masterclass on “Advanced Preventive & Predictive Maintenance” is a practical “How-to-Do-it Guide” for implementing, measuring results and successfully applying today’s best practices for Preventive (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM). In addition, delegates will be introduced to strategies that will enhance and improve PM & PdM.
This course is designed to build competency in maintenance and to enhance the equipment reliability and overall plant productivity. It covers all the fundamentals of advanced maintenance that a suitably qualified professional would be expected to carry out during his duty starting with the first steps and building up to a fully functional advanced maintenance.
VPs, Directors, Division Heads, Managers, Superintendents, Specialists, Leaders, Supervisors, Foremen, Planners, Technicians, & Engineers from the following departments:
From industries including but not limited to:
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities, Manufacturing, Construction, Petrochemicals/Chemicals, Manufacturing, Transportation & Rail, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Food & Beverages, etc.
- All other industries that see leadership skills and physical asset management as a factor to business success such as facilities management and operations
The trainer holds a PhD and a Dr. of Sciences (habilitation) degree. He has trained and consulted for different industries worldwide. He has 35 years of real-life industrial experience in maintenance planning and scheduling holding key positions in major companies such as Rolls-Royce, SKF, Caterpillar, Dresser-Rand, Shell and Severn Trent Water.
He has developed and delivered training programmes worldwide for power & utilities, oil & gas, and manufacturing, including courses on maintenance planning and scheduling, machinery failure analysis and prevention, reliability centred maintenance, condition monitoring of machinery, risk assessment for production and operations, and problem solving and decision making.
He is also the author of over 200 publications (including 17 patents, 4 books and 2 book chapters) in the areas of maintenance, condition monitoring of complex mechanical systems and root cause analysis.
Due to his many contributions, he has received many awards such as the Oxford OBN Award (2014), the Rolls-Royce Innovation Award (2011), and the William Sweet Smith Prize from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (2010).
He is an acclaimed entity in the field, holding several key positions in organizations such as:
- Chairman, International Society for Condition Monitoring
- Chairman, World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (2007)
- Chairman, International Condition Monitoring and Maintenance Conferences (2008-2016)
- General Chairman, First World Congress Condition Monitoring and Maintenance (2017)
- Co-Chairman, Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology Technical Committee of the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT)
- Editor-in-Chief, “Condition Monitoring” book series
- Fellow, British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT)
- Fellow, International Association of Engineers
- Fellow, UK Institution of Diagnostic Engineers
- Honorary Editor, International Journal of Condition Monitoring
- Honorary Co-Chair, World Congress of Engineering (2007-2016)
- Past Immediate President, International Institute of Acoustics
He has helped many notable organisations achieve improved performance through training and consulting advice. These include: