World-Class Treasury Management
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the evolution of Treasury function and turn it into opportunities
- Challenge your treasury organization with existing models
- Develop your strategic vision of treasury
- Reduce the cost of Global Treasury Operations with Treasury technology
- Increase the added value and business partnership of Treasury department
- Implement a Treasury management system successfully
- Identify the cybersecurity risks and know how to reduce them
- Ensure efficient and accurate cash forecasts
- Reduce your customer overdues
- Explore and take advantage of the latest treasury innovations
The current digitization of our world also impacts in depth the Treasury world. We can observe a combination of 3 disrupting factors: increasing of speed, of complexity, and of possibilities. Some technologies are now much cheaper than before and it is essential to make the most of them, so as to remain competitive. Many Treasurers’ tasks can now be done at lower costs, and the Treasurers need to focus on other tasks bringing more added-value to their company. Moreover, the Cyber risk has become one of the 5 major world risks for all corporates. Although ever increasing, the Cyber risk can be reduced with a bundle of specific actions.
Treasury teams and departments must now work differently in order to cope with this disrupting context. They have to do their previous tasks faster and at lower costs while being able to contribute to the new challenges of their companies.
On another hand, banks’ cash management services have to consider the new needs of their customers and also to include newcomers in their process. Some partnerships and coordination of services can bring new competitive offer and a wider profitable activity.
Salvo Global’s 3-day interactive workshop is designed for two audiences with congruent learning objectives
- The workshop is designed to provide Corporate Treasury, Accounting and Finance professionals with current, practical knowledge of key points concerning Cash Management tools and organization. They will understand how to perform a more efficient and secured Cash Management activity bringing more added value to their Company.
- This workshop will also provide commercial bankers in cash management services, product development and marketing, an in-depth understanding of their customers’ world. They will identify the main attention points, in particular in security so as to better meet their customers’ requirements.
Using case study methodology, dedicated questionnaires and practical examples to illustrate key points, the attendees will be able to apply Best Practice tools and techniques in their own context so as to reduce costs, and to improve control and security.
This three-day workshop is designed for CFOs, MDs, Treasurers, Assistant Treasurers, Directors of Treasury, VP Finance, Directors, Bankers and Senior Managers responsible for:
- Corporate Treasury
- Cash Management/Liquidity Management
- Foreign Exchange/Interest Rate Risk
- Risk Management/Group Risk Management
- Asset Liability Management
- Working Capital Management
- Bank Product Development
- Bank Marketing
- Bank Sales of Treasury products
- Internal Audit
- Finance and Accounting
- Corporate Planning
- Internal Controls
- Regulatory & Compliance
The Trainer is a world-renowned consultant with more than 20 years of experience in Treasury with expertise in global cash management, cash forecasting, treasury technology, credit management, change management, internal control, project management, information systems, treasury securitization, treasury audit.
He has a degree from ESCP Europe a French Business School and graduated for a DSCG diploma (Master degree in Accounting and management)
Prior to establishing his consultancy, the trainer has been an external auditor at Price Waterhouse Coopers, then management controller in different companies, then IS manager. For years, he held various senior positions in corporate Treasury (Cash Manager, Group Treasurer, and finally Group Treasury Controller) at Valeo, a €18bn global automotive supplier with operations in 33 countries).
He is a frequent speaker in Treasury training and conferences around the world.
Among many activities, he has:
- Implemented a treasury management system in 27 countries including core model definition, payments, cash management, reporting, bank connectivity/ERP/wage payments, standardization of SAP systems and team training
- Animated a treasury network of more than 100 treasurers in 30 countries, using change management and a self-developed treasury website.
- Reduced the external overdue of a €0,8bn division from €11m to €2m
- Consolidated the Treasury reporting of a €10bn corporate
- Participated in conferences on the following subjects: sepa payments, bank connectivity, fighting against fraud, cyber security and payment fraud prevention, customer overdue management
- Automatized the bank statement matching and the treasury reporting of a €1,4bn corporate
- Contributed to a technical booklet about the cash flow dealings in an international company
- Trained AFTE (French Professional Treasury Association) on subject: “implementing a Group Treasury”.
Companies and Projects which have benefited from the trainer’s expertise include:
- Alcatel Lucent
- Arcelor Mittal
- Banque Credit du Nord
- Bouygues SA
- Bureau Veritas
- MFP Michelin
- Ventes Privees
All information regarding the event will be listed on our event brochures. It contains all the necessary information such as the Investment Fee, Full Course Agenda, Top Learning Objectives, Trainer’s Profile, and more. You may request for an event brochure by:
a. Signing up on the Request for Brochure form located at the Event Page
b. Leaving a message to Sally via Salvo’s Support Message Box.
c. Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to provide details such as your Name, Organisation, Corporate E-mail Address, Contact Number, and Country of Origin.
The exact hotel location will be made known to all delegates privately approximately 1 month prior to the commencement date. We do have preferential corporate rates at the event hotels. Interested parties may inquire at email@example.com or request for the event brochure. Delegates who have confirmed their participation with us will be contacted by our team as soon as a venue is finalised. Usually, we hold all our events in 5 star hotels based in the city centre.
Salvo typically provides a 10% discount from the original investment fee per delegate should a company send 3 or more delegates to attend the course. Specific discounts may differ for respective programs so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further confirmation on the exact discount.
Aside from the group discount mentioned above, Salvo offers a special Early Bird Discount once a new event is released. However, delegates must register as soon as possible since the special rate will only be available for a limited time.
The Investment Fee will cover all the course documents and materials that will be used during the training, as well as luncheons and coffee breaks during the training program. The Investment Fee does not cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the delegates, however, we can assist you by providing details on the estimated cost for both. The Investment Fee is also exclusive of tax. Taxes are to be borne by the delegate’s organisation.
Once you receive a copy of the event brochure, complete the registration form which is located on the last page and send it back to us. Upon receipt of the completed registration form with authorization, we will proceed to block the seat(s) on our system for your organization. Thereafter, the invoice will be sent out by our Finance team for processing of payment.
Your payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer or via Credit Cards through American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners. Bank charges and local withholding tax are to be borne by the registrant.
Full payment should be made within TEN (10) WORKING DAYS upon receipt of invoice.
Aside from the knowledge that our expert trainers are imparting, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to all delegates completing a minimum of 90% of the total hours of the course. Some of our events offer takeaways and free consultation after the course. It varies from programs to programs.
You will receive a pre-course questionnaire upon successful registration. Kindly state your specific concerns and issues on this questionnaire and send it back to us, as this will be consolidated and forwarded to the trainer during the formulation of the course agenda. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com regarding your concern so we can be in touch to ensure that your concerns is addressed asap.
The registration form carries at least a 50% cancellation liability 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event after a signed sales resignation contract has been received by Salvo. If we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event, full cancellation fees is applicable.
With that said, we do understand that last minute changes do occur in organizations due to last minute change in schedule, job requirements etc. As such, please contact us soonest at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist in the best way forward for any changes.