Digital Healthcare Innovation Conference
Hear from our Featured Speakers and Healthcare leading experts
Farrer Park Hospital
Beng Lim Ng
Mt. Alvernia Hospital
Dirk De Korne
Dr. Nipit Piravej
Allied World Healthcare
Business Development Director,
Regional Director, Asia Pacific,
Frost & Sullivan
Chief Data Scientist,
Kongkiat Kespechara, M.D.
Bangkok Hospital Phuket
According to “Global Digital Health Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022 by P&S Market Research, the global digital health market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.0% during 2016-2022. This growth is due to increasing demand for advanced healthcare information system, and growing investment by healthcare information technology players. However, there are many factors inhibiting its growth such as privacy and security issues; concerns over patient safety, quality and liability; resistance and awareness among the healthcare professional on executing digital transformation; and high capital expenditure and maintenance requirement. Thus, these challenges needs to be addressed to deliver the utmost quality of healthcare at the lowest possible cost, to provide competency and capability within hospital and healthcare industry while being updated with newest technology during the digital transformation implementation.
Salvo Global’s inaugural of Digital Healthcare Innovation Conference will bring together the senior decision makers and thought leaders in the Southeast Asia to address issues and provide transformational solutions to the digital healthcare industries. Be part of the of the high-profile gathering of the leading healthcare leaders and experts. Book your seats now and mark your calendar on 5 – 7 July 2017.
5 Reasons to join us at the Inauguration
This conference is a high profile congregation for healthcare leaders and innovators to deliberate futuristic strategies to initiate digital transformation in healthcare delivery. This will provide insightful strategies for healthcare operators, investors and IT sector to effectively enable them to capitalize on the changing healthcare demands in Asia Pacific.
- Learn about the latest trends and outlook of digital health in Southeast Asia
- Discover how innovative solutions in healthcare contributed to a better patient experience and health outcomes in the healthcare sector
- Explore new ideas to understand the risk and challenges in Health IT execution using case studies from patient safety incidents related to health IT and the lessons learnt
- Gain insight into how hospitals and healthcare industries integrate wearable technologies and smart devices applications in providing efficient patient care delivery
- Acquire useful techniques on how to provide seamless access to health information across systems and device by utilizing predictive analytics and Internet of Things (IoT)
Conference at a Glance
- Emerging Opportunities in Health Industry such as digital and mobile health as a solution for chronic care management analysis
- Digital Health Trends and Outlook for Southeast Asia between 2017 and 2020
- Successful health system integration to improve value of the healthcare investment is in achieving clinical integration of care
- Understanding the Risk and Challenges in Health IT Implementation
- Digital Healthcare – Transforming Healthcare for Patients, Professionals and Providers
- Empowering primary care clinicians to deliver preventative care, proven to reduce costs and save lives
- Changing Patient Care Delivery and Monitoring through Design Thinking and Healthcare Modelling
- Site Tour (After learning from the conference presentations, join us to one of the Singapore medical facilities to see and feel how digital healthcare transformation is being practiced)
All information regarding the event will be listed on our event brochures. It contains all the necessary information such as the Investment Fee, Full Course Agenda, Top Learning Objectives, Trainer’s Profile, and more. You may request for an event brochure by:
a. Signing up on the Request for Brochure form located at the Event Page
b. Leaving a message to Sally via Salvo’s Support Message Box.
c. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You will be required to provide details such as your Name, Organisation, Corporate E-mail Address, Contact Number, and Country of Origin.
The exact hotel location will be made known to all delegates privately approximately 1 month prior to the commencement date. We do have preferential corporate rates at the event hotels. Interested parties may inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or request for the event brochure. Delegates who have confirmed their participation with us will be contacted by our team as soon as a venue is finalised. Usually, we hold all our events in 5 star hotels based in the city centre.
Salvo typically provides a 10% discount from the original investment fee per delegate should a company send 3 or more delegates to attend the course. Specific discounts may differ for respective programs so please email email@example.com for further confirmation on the exact discount.
Aside from the group discount mentioned above, Salvo offers a special Early Bird Discount once a new event is released. However, delegates must register as soon as possible since the special rate will only be available for a limited time.
The Investment Fee will cover all the course documents and materials that will be used during the training, as well as luncheons and coffee breaks during the training program. The Investment Fee does not cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the delegates, however, we can assist you by providing details on the estimated cost for both. The Investment Fee is also exclusive of tax. Taxes are to be borne by the delegate’s organisation.
Once you receive a copy of the event brochure, complete the registration form which is located on the last page and send it back to us. Upon receipt of the completed registration form with authorization, we will proceed to block the seat(s) on our system for your organization. Thereafter, the invoice will be sent out by our Finance team for processing of payment.
Your payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer or via Credit Cards through American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners. Bank charges and local withholding tax are to be borne by the registrant.
Full payment should be made within TEN (10) WORKING DAYS upon receipt of invoice.
Aside from the knowledge that our expert trainers are imparting, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to all delegates completing a minimum of 90% of the total hours of the course. Some of our events offer takeaways and free consultation after the course. It varies from programs to programs.
You will receive a pre-course questionnaire upon successful registration. Kindly state your specific concerns and issues on this questionnaire and send it back to us, as this will be consolidated and forwarded to the trainer during the formulation of the course agenda. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your concern so we can be in touch to ensure that your concerns is addressed asap.
The registration form carries at least a 50% cancellation liability 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event after a signed sales resignation contract has been received by Salvo. If we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event, full cancellation fees is applicable.
With that said, we do understand that last minute changes do occur in organizations due to last minute change in schedule, job requirements etc. As such, please contact us soonest at email@example.com so we can assist in the best way forward for any changes.