Practical Aspects of Reservoir Simulation
- Understand the principles and equations involved in reservoir simulation
- Discover the data requirements for conducting a reservoir simulation study
- Apply current gridding practice in using coarse and finely gridded models to incorporate heterogeneity
- Master the simulation study approach which leads to a quality result
- Identify the different types of models available
- Understand and practice history matching techniques
- Identify the errors present in numerical simulators and how it impacts the results
- Implement the different types of advanced simulation techniques (fractured reservoir simulation or streamline simulation and compositional simulation)
- Learn the different tools, packages and recent software utilized in the conducting reservoir simulation studies
By completing the Practical Aspects of Reservoir Simulation Course, the attendees will learn how to:
- Apply the principles of reservoir engineering to numerical modeling
- Set up, run, and analyze the results for single well, pattern and full-field models
- Prepare fluid and rock property data in the manner required for simulation studies
- Identify and eliminate causes of numerical problems
- Perform a history match
- Use the matched model to predict future performance under a variety of assumptions
The course is designed for all employees who are associated with reservoir simulation such as reservoir engineer and petroleum engineers. Attendees are assumed to have a reasonably good understanding of terms and methods applied in reservoir simulation.
All information regarding the event will be listed on our event brochures. It contains all the necessary information such as the Investment Fee, Full Course Agenda, Top Learning Objectives, Trainer’s Profile, and more. You may request for an event brochure by:
a. Signing up on the Request for Brochure form located at the Event Page
b. Leaving a message to Sally via Salvo’s Support Message Box.
c. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You will be required to provide details such as your Name, Organisation, Corporate E-mail Address, Contact Number, and Country of Origin.
The exact hotel location will be made known to all delegates privately approximately 1 month prior to the commencement date. We do have preferential corporate rates at the event hotels. Interested parties may inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or request for the event brochure. Delegates who have confirmed their participation with us will be contacted by our team as soon as a venue is finalised. Usually, we hold all our events in 5 star hotels based in the city centre.
Salvo typically provides a 10% discount from the original investment fee per delegate should a company send 3 or more delegates to attend the course. Specific discounts may differ for respective programs so please email email@example.com for further confirmation on the exact discount.
Aside from the group discount mentioned above, Salvo offers a special Early Bird Discount once a new event is released. However, delegates must register as soon as possible since the special rate will only be available for a limited time.
The Investment Fee will cover all the course documents and materials that will be used during the training, as well as luncheons and coffee breaks during the training program. The Investment Fee does not cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the delegates, however, we can assist you by providing details on the estimated cost for both. The Investment Fee is also exclusive of tax. Taxes are to be borne by the delegate’s organisation.
Once you receive a copy of the event brochure, complete the registration form which is located on the last page and send it back to us. Upon receipt of the completed registration form with authorization, we will proceed to block the seat(s) on our system for your organization. Thereafter, the invoice will be sent out by our Finance team for processing of payment.
Your payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer or via Credit Cards through American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners. Bank charges and local withholding tax are to be borne by the registrant.
Full payment should be made within TEN (10) WORKING DAYS upon receipt of invoice.
Aside from the knowledge that our expert trainers are imparting, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to all delegates completing a minimum of 90% of the total hours of the course. Some of our events offer takeaways and free consultation after the course. It varies from programs to programs.
You will receive a pre-course questionnaire upon successful registration. Kindly state your specific concerns and issues on this questionnaire and send it back to us, as this will be consolidated and forwarded to the trainer during the formulation of the course agenda. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your concern so we can be in touch to ensure that your concerns is addressed asap.
The registration form carries at least a 50% cancellation liability 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event after a signed sales resignation contract has been received by Salvo. If we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event, full cancellation fees is applicable.
With that said, we do understand that last minute changes do occur in organizations due to last minute change in schedule, job requirements etc. As such, please contact us soonest at email@example.com so we can assist in the best way forward for any changes.