Advanced Root Cause Analysis and Effective Process Improvement
- Understand the increasing necessity of using sound methods for root cause analysis
- Involve the right people in the right way in any analysis
- Prioritize problems and determine the best approach to solve them
- Solve and prevent any technical, production, quality or other incident or problem more rapidly and effectively
- Communicate and present analysis, solutions and recommendations with maximum understanding and acceptance
- Enhance Problem Solving and trouble-shooting effectiveness
- Utilize an RCA methodology that is adaptable to different circumstances
- Master RCFA, the 5 Why in RCA and Fault Tree Analysis
- Understand and avoid the typical human factors involved in failures and accident
- Diagnose actions or recommendations that will avoid the repetition of the failure/problem investigated
- Apply and implement the methods learned in daily practice immediately after the training
Root cause is the fundamental, underlying reason for a problem. This course allows you to identify the cause of a problem, solve it, and prevent it from occurring again. This will save your organization time, money, and resources.
When a failure incident occurs in your workplace, you must investigate it. But the approach you take in that investigation can often determine how effective you are at preventing similar incidents from happening in the future. Root cause analysis lets an employer discover the underlying or systemic, rather than the generalized or immediate, causes of an incident. Correcting only an immediate cause may eliminate a symptom of a problem—but not the problem itself. A robust process program, which includes root cause analysis of incidents and near misses, can result in more effective control of hazards, improved process reliability, increased revenues, decreased production costs, lower maintenance costs and lower insurance premiums.
Salvo Global’s 3 day course on “Advanced Root Cause Analysis” will enable participants to understand root cause analysis as a procedure for ascertaining and analyzing the causes of problems to determine what can be done to solve or prevent them. Consisting of lectures, practice, and role-playing, this course is designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze a system to identify the root causes of problems and how to prevent future occurrences.
By attending this training course, your organization will get sustainable results:
- Issues and problems will be analyzed to the full extend and presented in a holistic, visual and therefore easy to understand way
- Complex problems will be solved more rapidly and more effectively, preventing recurrence and providing tangible contribution to business performance
- The structured disciplined approach for solving problem will enhance communication and collaboration between all people involved
- Colleagues of your participant will start asking the right questions as well, triggered by the questions they did not hear before
- The methods presented, enables the organization to significantly improve any existing continuous improvement approach
VPs, Directors, Division Heads, Managers, Assistant Managers, Superintendents, Specialists, Leaders, Heads, Supervisors, Foremen, Planners, Technicians, & Engineers from the following areas:
- Quality and HSE
- Loss Prevention
- Asset Management
- Asset Integrity
- Project Engineering and management
- Process Engineering
From the following industries – but not limited to:
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation & Rail
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Food & Beverages
And all other industries that see leadership skills and physical asset management as a factor to business success such as facilities management and operations.
All information regarding the event will be listed on our event brochures. It contains all the necessary information such as the Investment Fee, Full Course Agenda, Top Learning Objectives, Trainer’s Profile, and more. You may request for an event brochure by:
a. Signing up on the Request for Brochure form located at the Event Page
b. Leaving a message to Sally via Salvo’s Support Message Box.
c. Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to provide details such as your Name, Organisation, Corporate E-mail Address, Contact Number, and Country of Origin.
The exact hotel location will be made known to all delegates privately approximately 1 month prior to the commencement date. We do have preferential corporate rates at the event hotels. Interested parties may inquire at email@example.com or request for the event brochure. Delegates who have confirmed their participation with us will be contacted by our team as soon as a venue is finalised. Usually, we hold all our events in 5 star hotels based in the city centre.
Salvo typically provides a 10% discount from the original investment fee per delegate should a company send 3 or more delegates to attend the course. Specific discounts may differ for respective programs so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further confirmation on the exact discount.
Aside from the group discount mentioned above, Salvo offers a special Early Bird Discount once a new event is released. However, delegates must register as soon as possible since the special rate will only be available for a limited time.
The Investment Fee will cover all the course documents and materials that will be used during the training, as well as luncheons and coffee breaks during the training program. The Investment Fee does not cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the delegates, however, we can assist you by providing details on the estimated cost for both. The Investment Fee is also exclusive of tax. Taxes are to be borne by the delegate’s organisation.
Once you receive a copy of the event brochure, complete the registration form which is located on the last page and send it back to us. Upon receipt of the completed registration form with authorization, we will proceed to block the seat(s) on our system for your organization. Thereafter, the invoice will be sent out by our Finance team for processing of payment.
Your payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer or via Credit Cards through American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners. Bank charges and local withholding tax are to be borne by the registrant.
Full payment should be made within TEN (10) WORKING DAYS upon receipt of invoice.
Aside from the knowledge that our expert trainers are imparting, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to all delegates completing a minimum of 90% of the total hours of the course. Some of our events offer takeaways and free consultation after the course. It varies from programs to programs.
You will receive a pre-course questionnaire upon successful registration. Kindly state your specific concerns and issues on this questionnaire and send it back to us, as this will be consolidated and forwarded to the trainer during the formulation of the course agenda. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com regarding your concern so we can be in touch to ensure that your concerns is addressed asap.
The registration form carries at least a 50% cancellation liability 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event after a signed sales resignation contract has been received by Salvo. If we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event, full cancellation fees is applicable.
With that said, we do understand that last minute changes do occur in organizations due to last minute change in schedule, job requirements etc. As such, please contact us soonest at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist in the best way forward for any changes.