Maintenance’s key objective is to increase uptime without over-doing maintenance and the challenge lies in how to determine the right mix of Preventive Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance. Many organizations also find themselves struggling to put in place an effective Maintenance regime to improve equipment integrity. The concept of Preventive and Predictive maintenance is extensively known and the potential benefits are widely accepted, but still, many maintenance practitioners have failed to successfully take advantage of the techniques and technology. By mastering techniques like the PF-Curve and Statistical Analysis and the latest condition monitoring techniques, participants will be able to prevent avoidable equipment failures and associated production losses and finally break the reactive maintenance cycle.
Salvo Global’s 5-day intensive Masterclass on “Advanced Preventive & Predictive Maintenance” is a practical “How-to-Do-it Guide” for implementing, measuring results and successfully applying today’s best practices for Preventive (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM). In addition, delegates will be introduced to strategies that will enhance and improve PM & PdM.
From industries including but not limited to:
The trainer has over 25 years of expertise in heavy industry in Maintenance, reliability, project management and operational excellence. He facilitated over 500 workshops globally.
He has extensive operations management, maintenance & reliability management, project management, process performance and CI capability. Global experience in manufacturing, mining and consulting. He managed core and supported business functions, strategic project management office.
The trainer has managed and assessed global projects for large organizations on process management, business performance, operations, maintenance and integrated equipment reliability, optimizing manufacturing foot prints, operation system integration, operations due diligence, training-coaching and mentoring clients. He has extensive experience in lean manufacturing, six sigma, project management, operations management, asset management, advance problem solving and strategy deployment in complex large organizations worldwide. He has deep exposure in product transformation and quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO11000, ISO55000, TS 16949, Mil-Std).
- Asset management development and deployment for Zinc-copper mine
- Asset management integration and reliability-CI for Gold corporate mine
- Asset reliability and DAS integration for Iron ore international mine
- Maintenance process system development for Iron ore north American mine
- Operation and throughput optimization Copper-Nickel mine in Canada
- Business & Process performance for multiple manufacturing site in Canada & USA
- Quality management and supplier management for Chinese aluminium extruder manufacturing
Key Recent Accomplishments:
- 2.5% OEE incremental with 7% downtime reduction
- 25% mining uptime improvement – assets and cost improvements site wide
- Integration of MPS (maintenance process system) in multi mine site
- Development and implementation of RCM roadmap, over 5 million dollars saving
- Integration DAS (daily accounting system) for asset management and operations for process performance & optimization
- Work flow and line-up optimization for heavy mining equipment, 15% throughput improvement
- Advance root-cause-analysis & investigation, saving over $1M
Companies that have benefited for his expertise include: