By 2020 the world will experience its first global shortage of talented people. Organizations are already realizing the global change brought about by artificial intelligence will affect everyone on planet earth. It’s time for a change, having the right approach to get, motivate and keep talented people is a key objective.
This program will show you the latest techniques to get, motivate and reward talented employees in all areas of the workplace. This innovative and new program is offered at exactly the right time and is full of practical solutions and ways to explore the huge financial advantage of the world of talent.
If you are a practical person and need a set of tools to focus on the talented, then you won’t be disappointed. If you need to make the case to have a talent policy, then you will be provided with all the financial you need to make the case. Many of the examples are back up by DVD clips from 2018/9.
Some interesting facts:
- From 2020 talented people are going to be a premium, successful companies are those who act and act fast to establish talent pipelines
- 26% of the available workforce worldwide will be generation Z at 2020 the talented portion of that group will need to be managed significantly differently
- From 2020 the world will see for the first time since 1760 declining numbers of people in employment – there is no prediction for this to be reversed
- Would you like to know the cost to the organization of not employing talented people?
- New approaches to succession planning will produce great results, we will show you why and how to do it