The intent of this course is to highlight the fundamental and framework of the RAMS based on a practical understanding of the principles and applications of reliability engineering from the design phase to the disposal of a product or system.
The course will take you over the most comprehensive concepts, methods, techniques and best practices from the reliability engineering through the maintenance management and risk management.
These 3 days training course meant to provide an overall insight about product and system life cycle management to the engineering and management department. Hence, it provides all the reliability models and management profile to control risks and yet to mitigate production loss.
Using mathematics and standards for calculation, prediction and modeling system’s success.
In the end of this course, each delegate will be able and capable to answer the fundamental of reliability engineering concepts, risk management, using mathematics formulas and more.
The course includes the student manual in hard and electronic copy; notes from the trainer; exercises; practical case study and more. This is an interactive training course with a wide of examples and knowledge share.
VPs, Directors, Division Heads, Managers, Superintendents, Specialists, Leaders, Supervisors, Foremen, Planners, Technicians, & Engineers from the following departments:
From industries including but not limited to:
- Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities, Manufacturing, Construction, Petrochemicals/Chemicals, Manufacturing, Transportation & Rail, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Food & Beverages, etc.
- All other industries that see leadership skills and physical asset management as a factor to business success such as facilities management and operations
The trainer is a Sr. Manager & Consultant, over 25 years of expertise in heavy industry in Maintenance, reliability, project management and operational excellence. Facilitate over 500 workshops globally.
He has extensive operations management, maintenance & reliability management, project management, process performance and CI capability. Global experience in manufacturing, mining and consulting. He managed core and supported business functions, strategic project management office.
He has managed and assessed global projects for large organizations on process management, business performance, operations, maintenance and integrated equipment reliability, optimizing manufacturing foot prints, operation system integration, operations due diligence, training coaching and mentoring clients. He has extensive experience in lean manufacturing, six sigma, project management, operations management, asset management, advance problem solving and strategy deployment in complex large organizations worldwide. He has deep exposure in product transformation and quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO11000, ISO55000, TS 16949, Mil- Std).
The trainer has worked across the world Canada, USA, China, Middle East and Africa in multi-sector global diverse organizations.
- Asset management development and deployment for Zinc-copper mine
- Asset management integration and reliability-CI for Gold corporate mine
- Asset reliability and DAS integration for Iron ore international mine
- Maintenance process system development for Iron ore north American mine
- Operation and throughput optimization Copper-Nickel mine in Canada
- Business & Process performance for multiple manufacturing site in Canada & USA
- Quality management and supplier management for Chinese aluminium extruder manufacturing
Key Recent Accomplishments:
- 2.5% OEE incremental with 7% downtime reduction
- 25% mining uptime improvement – assets and cost improvements site wide
- Integration of MPS (maintenance process system) in multi mine site
- • Development and implementation of RCM roadmap, over 5 million dollars saving
- Integration DAS (daily accounting system) for asset management and operations for process performance & optimization
- Work flow and line-up optimization for heavy mining equipment, 15% throughput improvement
- Advance root-cause-analysis & investigation, saving over $1M
He has helped many notable organisations achieve improved performance through training and consulting advice. These include: