Increasing availability, reliability and efficiency is becoming more and more of an essential factor for companies to remain competitive. Reducing cost, eliminating failure and improving safety, performance and worker morale are also key to ensuring that the organizations’ goals are met.
Salvo Global’s cutting edge workshop is based on pacesetting reliability best practices in equipment operation, maintenance and design that will enable participants to realign their thinking regarding maintenance and further improve on their reliability initiatives. The course will cover the main principles of RCM to help improve its implementation. Participants will recognise the need to further examine and align maintenance strategies to fit the current more demanding conditions while at the same time aligning themselves to the overall direction of the organization. Theories that will be presented will be supported and illustrated through a combination of real-world case studies and an extended hypothetical scenario that enables participants to easily incorporate RCM program insights, techniques and procedures into their organizations.
VPs, Directors, Division Heads, Managers, Superintendents, Specialists, Leaders, Supervisors, Foremen, Planners, Technicians, & Engineers from the following departments:
From industries including but not limited to:
- Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, Construction, Petrochemicals/Chemicals, Manufacturing, Transportation & Rail, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Food & Beverages, etc.
- All other industries that see leadership skills and physical asset management as a factor to business success such as facilities management and operations.
The trainer, with over 25 years of expertise in heavy industry in Maintenance, reliability, project management and operational excellence, facilitated over 500 workshops globally.
He has extensive operations management, maintenance & reliability management, project management, process performance and CI capability. Global experience in manufacturing, mining and consulting. He managed core and supported business functions, strategic project management office.
The trainer has managed and assessed global projects for large organizations on process management, business performance, operations, maintenance and integrated equipment reliability, optimizing manufacturing foot prints, operation system integration, operations due diligence, training-coaching and mentoring clients. He has extensive experience in lean manufacturing, six sigma, project management, operations management, asset management, advance problem solving and strategy deployment in complex large organizations worldwide. He has deep exposure in product transformation and quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO11000, ISO55000, TS 16949, Mil-Std).
The trainer has worked across the world Canada, USA, China, Middle East and Africa in multi-sector global diverse organizations.
- Asset management development and deployment for Zinc-copper mine
- Asset management integration and reliability-CI for Gold corporate mine
- Asset reliability and DAS integration for Iron ore international mine
- Maintenance process system development for Iron ore north American mine
- Operation and throughput optimization Copper-Nickel mine in Canada
- Business & Process performance for multiple manufacturing site in Canada & USA
- Quality management and supplier management for Chinese aluminium extruder manufacturing
Key Recent Accomplishments:
- 2.5% OEE incremental with 7% downtime reduction
- 25% mining uptime improvement – assets and cost improvements site wide
- Integration of MPS (maintenance process system) in multi mine site
- Development and implementation of RCM roadmap, over 5 million dollars saving
- Integration DAS (daily accounting system) for asset management and operations for process performance & optimization
- Work flow and line-up optimization for heavy mining equipment, 15% throughput improvement
- Advance root-cause-analysis & investigation, saving over $1M