Based on the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML) Body of Knowledge for Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT I), these hands-on course is designed to give attendees not just the theory but practical tools they can use to improve Plant’s maintenance practice and equipment reliability.
Salvo Global’s certification course, based on our experience, is targeted at helping your company’s reliability drive in the areas of lubrication, oil analysis and contamination control. The course not only covers the fundamentals, but provides best practice solutions to ensure your plant achieves world class levels in lubrication management. The course is designed to be interactive, and attendees will be encouraged to participate with questions and discussion. Worked examples and Case Studies will be a key part in this training. The content covers the body of knowledge as laid out by the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML) for Machine Lubrication Technician Level I (MLTI) and Machine Lubricant Analyst Level I (MLAI) certification. Get your staff qualified and on the road to achieving best practice and world class standards.
Get Qualified by the International Council for Machinery Lubrication
Transfer your skills to new career opportunities. A qualification from ICML will aid compliance with your company’s ISO 9001:2000 Quality management systems – Requirements for training and qualification of personnel. The International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML), offering examinations which comply with the latest international standard ISO 18436-4:2008 Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines — Requirements for qualification and assessment of personnel — Part 4: Field Lubricant Analysis.
There are many good reasons to be certified:
- Enhances professional reputation
- Personal accomplishment
- Supports continued professional development
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the field of practice
- Demonstrates a certain level of knowledge and skill
- Increases opportunities for career advancement and/or increased earnings
- Increases and/or validates skills and knowledge
There are many good reasons to certify your employees:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased safety
- Increased competence level of employees
- Used in making employment decisions
- Provides professional development opportunities for employees
- Ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills
- Increased confidence in employee’s abilities
- Demonstrates employer’s commitment to competence