Leading, Supervising & Managing the Performance of Remote Workers
The C-19 pandemic has brought the global economy to its knees in swift time. The stock markets are tumbling. Corporate revenues are in free-fall and some organisations are filing for voluntary administration. Smaller businesses are just closing their doors and walking away. Despite governments attempting to bail out businesses with financial relief proposals to protect the economy and employment, the uncertainty of what the near future will provide is creating panic, frantic measures of self-preservation, and in some situations organisations are frozen with inaction. At such times of crisis and adversity, managers, employees, and customers are seeking reassurance, inspiration, and courage to guide them through the haze of confusion and ambiguity. Even though this is far from being the best of times, it’s time to consider how we can all be our best.
Top Learning Objectives
- Create an Action Plan on how to manage remote employees
- Develop a remote-work plan for your organization
- Improve communication with teams working remotely
- Know how to effectively facilitate virtual meetings to avoid video-conference fatigue
- Create a template to project manage your virtual meetings and guarantee successful outcome
- Learn how to help leaders adapt to the New Normal
- Develop your own action plan to manage, communicate and protect your employees during these uncertain times
- Create a road map for your organization’s Performance management Process
- Master the latest tools and strategies for managing remote employees
- Learn how to measure and manage the performance of your remote staff
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for professionals who are involved and manages team, staff, operation, operational process and for those who want to acquire proven techniques and strategies in managing remote employees for their organization:
- C-suite executives
- Senior and Middle Managers
- Human Resources
- Site Managers
- Operations Managers
- Country, State, and Territory Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Small and Medium Business Owners and Managers
A seasoned CEO with over 30 years in the private sector and NFP organisations, both nationally and internationally.
He has a proven track record of delivering strategic and transformational change leadership, performance improvement, and delivering multi-million dollar bottomline growth. He has significant and comprehensive experience working with and consulting to organisations in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Pacific Island nations, Asia, and the Middle East. He is the author of seven management books and regularly is engaged by organisations throughout Asia and the South Pacific as an interim CEO and executive coach.
“Within an hour a clear strategy had emerged and been articulated. Over the course of the day our future direction was embedded and a series of steps developed to achieve our new goals. The two weeks since has been one of tremendous focus and drive with immediate results. We look forward to continued consultation with the trainer as the benefits are clear for all to see.”ITC Publications