- A transformational program for HR and Business leaders looking to reinvigorate talent strategies and tools
- Designed as a simple and practical application of economic frameworks to talent management.
- Builds a bridge between the changing needs of global business and an increasingly fluid labour force.
- A highly practical, hands-on and applicable learning with real strategy tools
- Delivered via an effective mix of concept, discussion, analysis and skills practice.
On registration and payment all participants receive a complimentary copy of Talent Economics: the fine line between winning and losing the global war for talent (Kogan Page, 2013)
- Participants study macro talent trends within their industry, interview business leaders on strategy and focus areas and use the tools taught in the program to build a talent investment model for their business.
- Participants (in groups) research once core macro talent trend relevant to their business.
Participants present their research and strategy papers, receive feedback and discuss the process that best suits their business leaders and organisations.