As CEO and Principal at PeopleLENS Global Associates, Gyan trains and coaches business leaders on talent management; and travels the world speaking on leadership and 21st century talent trends. In addition, Gyan is a Senior Fellow for human capital at the Conference Board and a member of the NTL Institute. You can follow his work and research at www.PLGAonline.com
While Gyan Nagpal will be the lead facilitator and program director for each cohort of Certified Talent Economists, he will be assisted during the program by co-facilitators and industry experts.
This program will revolutionize Talent Management as a profession.
- HR Manager, Mining Company
Very very good program, It has helped me look at Talent Management from a different lens - linked to business strategy.
- Head of Human Capital, International Bank
Provided valuable insights and new perspectives on Talent - both as a science and art - from strategy to execution.
- Chief Director, Department of Public Service & Administration
Excellent discussion, facilitation and tools. We can immediately apply to drive strategy conversations
- VP HR, Global Software Company
The program was brilliant. Top of the range. I feel empowered
- OD & Change Manager, Banking and Finance Company
It was an exciting learning journey. Talent Economics has empowered me to engage business leaders on an equal footing – conversing on talent imperatives whilst talking business language.
- Manager - Talent Management, National Broadcasting Company
Practical know-how & ground-breaking toolkit to become a value-adding Talent Economist.
- Head of Talent & Performance, International Airlines