Key Take Aways
- Strategic Insight – Identify all levers of talent management across the employment lifecycle.
- A Stronger Business Case – Lead talent management conversations in the language of the business.
- Enhanced Boardroom Impact – Facilitate executive discussions on talent investments and strategy..
- A Blueprint for Leadership Alliances – coach business managers on their role in talent management.
- Process Mastery – Test leading-edge frameworks for diagnosing talent needs, people investments and talent strategy
- Greater Control over your Talent Dollars- Build and publish a compelling investment case using data and research..
- A transformational program for HR leaders, based on an effective mix of concept, discussion, analysis and skills practice.
- Designed as a simple and practical application of economic frameworks to talent management.
- Builds a bridge between the changing needs of global business and an increasingly fluid labour force
- Based on groundbreaking new research in the areas of talent management and talent strategy.
- Delivered through an effective mix of presentations, discussion, data analysis, contemporary research and live skills practice.
- 18th – 20th October 2017 | Cape Town, South Africa
- for other dates and locations schedule, please contact email@example.com
The Trainer: Gyan Nagpal
Gyan Nagpal is an award winning talent strategist and commentator, who is deeply invested in researching ongoing changes to the global talent pool. Over the last decade he has helped some of the world’s largest and most ambitious organisations build significant business franchises across the Asia Pacific Region. Some of these companies he has helped consulted for include Aviva, Novartis Alcon, Grupokaybee, UBS, Santander, Deutsche Bank, Six Senses, Securities Commission of Malaysiaetc.As CEO and Principal at PeopleLENS Global Associates, Gyan trains and coaches business leaders on talent management; and travels the world speaking on leadership and 21st century talent trends. In addition, Gyan is a Senior Fellow for human capital at the Conference Board and a member of the NTL Institute. You can follow his work and research at www.PLGAonline.com
While Gyan Nagpal will be the lead facilitator and program director for each cohort of The Certified Talent Economists, he will be assisted during the program by co-facilitators and industry experts.
This program will revolutionize Talent Management as a profession.
- HR Manager, Mining Company
Very very good program, It has helped me look at Talent Management from a different lens - linked to business strategy.
- Head of Human Capital, International Bank
Provided valuable insights and new perspectives on Talent - both as a science and art - from strategy to execution.
- Chief Director, Department of Public Service & Administration
Excellent discussion, facilitation and tools. We can immediately apply to drive strategy conversations
- VP HR, Global Software Company
The program was brilliant. Top of the range. I feel empowered
- OD & Change Manager, Banking and Finance Company
It was an exciting learning journey. Talent Economics has empowered me to engage business leaders on an equal footing � conversing on talent imperatives whilst talking business language.
- Manager - Talent Management, National Broadcasting Company
Practical know-how & ground-breaking toolkit to become a value-adding Talent Economist.
- Head of Talent & Performance, International Airlines