Advanced Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Vietnam
- Protect and enhance values of your plant machinery with the advanced maintenance planning and scheduling best practices principles
- Learn the roles and duties of a maintenance planner and scheduler and creation of high-quality work orders
- Discover how to effectively integrate reliability centered maintenance with maintenance planning and scheduling for achieving maximum machinery uptime and essential reduction of maintenance costs
- Master practical implementation of advanced maintenance planning and scheduling principles, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- Unlock the potential of your CMMS System and discuss what other software packages are available and asses their benefits
- Optimize the management of maintenance backlogs
- Utilize the latest condition monitoring technologies
- Maximise profits with effective maintenance management and equipment life cycle control
- Eliminate risk and downtime caused by maintenance defect and failure with highly effective scheduled maintenance
Maintenance planning and scheduling using structured and systematic approaches are critical for every successful plant.
Maintenance planning and scheduling are the fastest and most effective investments that an organization can make to improve plant productivity and equipment availability.
Salvo Global’s 3-day course is designed to build advanced competency in maintenance planning and scheduling. The techniques that participants will learn in this course will allow for effective planning and scheduling of maintenance resources. The course covers all the fundamentals and advanced methods and applications that a suitably qualified professional would use in carrying out fully functional plant maintenance. In summary, the course provides a step-by-step practical guide to best practices of maintenance planning and scheduling that will essentially reduce maintenance costs and deliver maximum business benefits.
This training course is based on 35 years of real-life industrial experience of the trainer in maintenance planning and scheduling.
The Trainer holds a PhD and a Dr. of Sciences (habilitation) degree. He has trained and consulted for different industries worldwide. He has 35 years of real-life industrial experience in maintenance planning and scheduling holding key positions in major companies such as Rolls-Royce, SKF, Caterpillar, Dresser-Rand, Shell and Severn Trent Water.
He has developed and delivered training programmes worldwide for power & utilities, oil & gas, and manufacturing, including courses on maintenance planning and scheduling, machinery failure analysis and prevention, reliability centred maintenance, condition monitoring of machinery, risk assessment for production and operations, and problem solving and decision making.
He is also the author of over 200 publications (including 17 patents, 4 books and 2 book chapters) in the areas of maintenance, condition monitoring of complex mechanical systems and root cause analysis.
Due to his many contributions, he has received many awards such as the Oxford OBN Award (2014), the Rolls-Royce Innovation Award (2011), and the William Sweet Smith Prize from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (2010).
The Trainer is an acclaimed entity in the field, holding several key positions in organizations such as:
- Chairman, International Society for Condition Monitoring
- Chairman, World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (2007)
- Chairman, International Condition Monitoring and Maintenance Conferences (2008-2016)
- General Chairman, First World Congress Condition Monitoring and Maintenance (2017)
- Co-Chairman, Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology Technical Committee of the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT)
- Editor-in-Chief, “Condition Monitoring” book series
- Fellow, British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT)
- Fellow, International Association of Engineers
- Fellow, UK Institution of Diagnostic Engineers
- Honorary Editor, International Journal of Condition Monitoring
- Honorary Co-Chair, World Congress of Engineering (2007-2016)
- Past Immediate President, International Institute of Acoustics
The Trainer is an acclaimed entity in the field, holding several key positions in organizations such as:
- Saudi Aramco
- Oman Gas Company
- S2 Operation and Maintenance Company
- Alpha Star aviation service KSA
- Abraj Energy Services Oman
- Dubai Supply Authority (DUSUP)
- Exxon Mobil
- Maaden Aluminium, KSA
- Saudi Electricity Company
- The Bahrain Petroleum
- London Underground
- Emirates CMS Power
- Abu Dhabi Oil Refining
- GEO CHEM Middle East
- Quartzelec, Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Petrochemical Company
- Majan Electricity, Oman
- Qatar Gas
- Severn Trent Water
- Barrak Al-Fares
- Vibrant Machines, Bahrain
- British Energy
- Kuwait Oil Company
- Qatar Fertiliser Company
- Sabiya Power Plant
- Daleel Petroleum
- DUCAB Cable manufacturing company
- ADPC, UAE
- Qatar Aluminium
- SSE UK
- SATORP, KSA
- ARAMCO, KSA
- Swift Oil
- Niger Delta Power
- Marine Service and Supply
- Jebba Hydro Electric
- General Marine and Oil Service
- Bluescope Steel
- Ranhill AUO
Really enjoyed the course, found it extremely relevant in my role. Course content was very good, Len delivered it extremely well. Look forward to doing some future courses with you."
Very informative and good for day to day work."Maintenance Planner
Good training, knowledge gained is helpful in my job, well done Aydan Group."Site Maintenance Manager
Overall very good, details and applicable maintenance practice. The main strength of training very experiences and knowledgeable trainer."Engineering Manager
Very good and interesting. Trainer have so many input to deliver this training. The main strength is to know the planner responsibility and how to be a good planner."Maintenance Planner
It provides me with detailed process of scheduling and maintenance of maintenance equipment. Very relevant to job scope and very enlightening. Experienced speaker with excellent background in the topic."Vice President
Overall very useful info on planning and scheduling for maintenance job. Trainer poses excellent knowledge on topic and able to answer questions."Tan Boon Hooi, Assist. Project Manager
Very comprehensive content and detailed materials. Very organized and experienced in professional training."Engineering Manager
Trainer knowledge of topic was excellent and he was able to answer participants’ questions."General Manager Plant
Overall good and useful training. The main strength of training was plant maintenance methodology."
Good. Learnt many new things."
Arrangements in terms of facility and material was excellent."
The training was very well organised and a very insightful session."
This training gave us an insight into maintenance planning in detail."
The training helped us to schedule and plan more effectively."
All information regarding the event will be listed on our event brochures. It contains all the necessary information such as the Investment Fee, Full Course Agenda, Top Learning Objectives, Trainer’s Profile, and more. You may request for an event brochure by:
a. Signing up on the Request for Brochure form located at the Event Page
b. Leaving a message to Sally via Salvo’s Support Message Box.
c. Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to provide details such as your Name, Organisation, Corporate E-mail Address, Contact Number, and Country of Origin.
The exact hotel location will be made known to all delegates privately approximately 1 month prior to the commencement date. We do have preferential corporate rates at the event hotels. Interested parties may inquire at email@example.com or request for the event brochure. Delegates who have confirmed their participation with us will be contacted by our team as soon as a venue is finalised. Usually, we hold all our events in 5 star hotels based in the city centre.
Salvo typically provides a 10% discount from the original investment fee per delegate should a company send 3 or more delegates to attend the course. Specific discounts may differ for respective programs so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further confirmation on the exact discount.
Aside from the group discount mentioned above, Salvo offers a special Early Bird Discount once a new event is released. However, delegates must register as soon as possible since the special rate will only be available for a limited time.
The Investment Fee will cover all the course documents and materials that will be used during the training, as well as luncheons and coffee breaks during the training program. The Investment Fee does not cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the delegates, however, we can assist you by providing details on the estimated cost for both. The Investment Fee is also exclusive of tax. Taxes are to be borne by the delegate’s organisation.
Once you receive a copy of the event brochure, complete the registration form which is located on the last page and send it back to us. Upon receipt of the completed registration form with authorization, we will proceed to block the seat(s) on our system for your organization. Thereafter, the invoice will be sent out by our Finance team for processing of payment.
Your payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer or via Credit Cards through American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners. Bank charges and local withholding tax are to be borne by the registrant.
Full payment should be made within TEN (10) WORKING DAYS upon receipt of invoice.
Aside from the knowledge that our expert trainers are imparting, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to all delegates completing a minimum of 90% of the total hours of the course. Some of our events offer takeaways and free consultation after the course. It varies from programs to programs.
You will receive a pre-course questionnaire upon successful registration. Kindly state your specific concerns and issues on this questionnaire and send it back to us, as this will be consolidated and forwarded to the trainer during the formulation of the course agenda. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com regarding your concern so we can be in touch to ensure that your concerns is addressed asap.
The registration form carries at least a 50% cancellation liability 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event after a signed sales resignation contract has been received by Salvo. If we are notified less than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the event, full cancellation fees is applicable.
With that said, we do understand that last minute changes do occur in organizations due to last minute change in schedule, job requirements etc. As such, please contact us soonest at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist in the best way forward for any changes.